Professional English: Foundations of Language
This course will focus on high-level pronunciation and business skills such as cross-cultural communication, speaking in meetings, and small talk/networking.
- Determine and use appropriate English word stress, vowel length, rhythm, thought groups, and focus words.
- Communicate using direct/explicit communication.
- Recognize indirect speech when receiving negative feedback.
- Use indirect speech when giving feedback & making requests.
- Identify appropriate small talk topics.
- Understand and use common idioms & metaphors when networking and socializing.
This class is also available in the following formats:
For Private or Small Group Lessons, please email email@example.com to discuss scheduling options.